Many foreign companies open a Liaison or Representative Offices in Bangladesh for undertaking liaison activities on behalf of it’s parent company. A Liaison Office, however, is not allowed to undertake any business or commercial activities for generating revenue in Bangladesh as it is not subject to pay corporate tax in Bangladesh either.
All expenses of the Liaison Office must be met by the parent company abroad.
We not only provide complete Liaison Office setup services but also full services after it is in operation. As a matter of fact we can take-over all administrative, accounting and local authority matters so that our client can focus on their core business.
Some of our core services include but not limited to:
Liaison Office Management – What we can do for you:
- Preparation of pre-registration documents
- Filing and follow up the application process
- Completion of subsequent procedures (Tax and VAT registration, bank account etc.)
- Visa and work-permit application for international staff
- Rent office and Hiring local staff
- Handling Accounting, HR Admin, Payroll and Tax matters