We carry out business audits required by law or for other purposes, with our main area of focus being small and medium-sized companies, public sector companies and donor funded projects. In addition, we put forward recommendations for future action and suggested improvements based on the findings of the audit. The quality of both our audit service and consultancy benefits from our professional knowledge, extensive experience and the reliability of our tax accountants.
We audit according to international and local auditing standards, and support companies in the conversion to international accounting standards (IFRS, US-GAAP). Our quality standards have been confirmed without restriction by a statutory external quality audit.
Auditing – what we can do for you:
- Auditing of quarterly, annual and consolidated financial statements in compliance with local laws of Bangladesh & Japan and Korea
- Special audits during the formation, change in corporate form, merging or take-over of a company and in instances of conflict
- Internal revision
- Due Diligence
- Revitalisation and restructuring
- Corporate governance consultancy
- Support during conversions from governmental accounting to double-entry bookkeeping or IFRS