Get it right and keep it right
Accounting Compliance and Reporting Services are focused on assurance of the full compliance with financial reporting requirements for Liaison or Branch offices of international companies in Bangladesh and Myanmar. Our services include:
- Statutory reporting services (delivering statutory financial statements). Preparation and reporting of the Financial Statements on monthly, quarterly and annually basis in compliance with local requirements and laws.
- Value Added, Withholding and related tax calculation and payment to the concerned authorities on regular basis,
- Annual Audit, preparation of Year End Balance Sheet and Financial Statements for the Annual Tax Compliance with local laws.
- Filing Annual Tax Returns for the Liaison or Branch Office to the concerned authorities.
We carry out business audits required by law or for other purposes, with our main area of focus being small and medium-sized companies, public sector companies and local councils. In addition, we put forward recommendations for future action and suggested improvements based on the findings of the audit. The quality of both our audit service and consultancy benefits from our professional knowledge, extensive experience and the reliability of our tax accountants.
We audit according to international auditing standards, and support companies in the conversion to international accounting standards (IFRS, US-GAAP). Our quality standards have been confirmed without restriction by a statutory external quality audit.
Auditing – what we can do for you:
- Auditing of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements according to the German Commercial Code and IFRS
- Special audits during the formation, change in corporate form, merging or take-over of a company and in instances of conflict
- Internal revision
- Due Diligence
- Revitalisation and restructuring
- Corporate governance consultancy
- Support during conversions from governmental accounting to double-entry bookkeeping or IFRS