Accounting is not restricted to the fulfilment of a legal obligation to keep records, and represents a key element of operative corporate management. The development of accounting into a useful management tool nevertheless requires the use of significant organisational capacity. Constant changes to legislation in these areas necessitate continuous training, and therefore make this field demanding to work in.
Our services and professional knowledge relieve the strain, allowing you greater freedom to focus on your core business. If required, our continuous support can also include assumption of responsibility for financial and payroll accounting – we can even work locally at your premises or remotely using your systems online.
Enquiries concerning income tax audits and social security audits are also dealt with by our human resources department.
Financial accounting – What we can do for you:
- Financial accounting
- Accounts receivable and payable accounting
- Asset accounting
- Bank transfer documentation
- Digital storage of supporting documents
- Cost centre accounting
- Cost and activity accounting
Payroll accounting – What we can do for you:
- Statements of earnings and payroll management
- Payroll tax returns
- Certificates of employment
- Support during income tax and social security audits